The Runit Cloud
Stability and Security< Back to homepage
The Runit Cloud
Managing your Data
Runit hosts and manages your data on our servers at our secure data centers, thereby eliminating costs associated with an expensive on-site server and its administrative overhead. With upgrades and maintenance centrally managed at our state-of-the-art data centers, each new release and version will seamlessly work with your existing hardware, and your data won’t get lost in the move.
Runit’s data centers are reliable, high-performance, scalable and fault-tolerant. Every part of the network, from our switches to our routers and firewalls, has a redundant “stand-in” that instantly becomes operational in the event of a hardware failure.
The combination of secure, climate controlled premises, fault-tolerant network equipment and scalable, high-capacity architecture ensures that Runit’s data centers are optimized for reliable and secure operations.
Critical elements of our data center environments:
- Fully virtualized environments.
- Synchronous replication between data centers.
- Uninterruptible power supplies.
- Biometric hand scan security.
- Back-up diesel generators.
- Fire detection and suppression systems.
- Raised floors.
- Video surveillance systems.
- Fully redundant power and HVAC cooling systems.
- Separate cooling zones.
- Temperature and humidity control.
- Multiple levels of security.
- 24x7x365 manned and secure data centers.
- WatchGuard firewall protection.
- Antivirus servers.
- Redundant data backup services.