The Runit Cloud
Managing your DataRunit hosts and manages your data on our servers at our secure data centers, thereby eliminating costs associated with an expensive on-site server and its administrative overhead. With upgrades and maintenance centrally managed at our state-of-the-art data centers, each new release and version will seamlessly work with your existing hardware, and your data won’t get lost in the move. Runit’s data centers are reliable, high-performance, scalable and fault-tolerant. Every part of the network, from our switches to our routers and firewalls, has a redundant “stand-in” that instantly becomes operational in the event of a hardware failure. The combination of secure, climate controlled premises, fault-tolerant network equipment and scalable, high-capacity architecture ensures that Runit’s data centers are optimized for reliable and secure operations.
Critical elements of our data center environments:
- Fully virtualized environments.
- Synchronous replication between data centers.
- Uninterruptible power supplies.
- Biometric hand scan security.
- Back-up diesel generators.
- Fire detection and suppression systems.
- Raised floors.
- Video surveillance systems.
- Fully redundant power and HVAC cooling systems.
- Separate cooling zones.
- Temperature and humidity control.
- Multiple levels of security.
- 24x7x365 manned and secure data centers.
- WatchGuard firewall protection.
- Antivirus servers.
- Redundant data backup services.