Run your business your way and on your way< Back to homepage
Runit Open Pro
Runit’s Mobile and Tablet POS SolutionRunit Open Pro packs the full functionality of our POS module into your iPad. Runit Open Pro allows you to accomplish everything you can perform with the PC version of our POS while maintaining the speed, ease-of-use and accuracy that our thousands of merchants have grown accustomed to. This intuitive app will have your sales associates up and running in no time.
Following are some of Runit Open Pro’s most commonly used functions:
- Quickly perform real-time sales transactions that are immediately viewable across the chain.
- Add items to receipts by scanning their barcodes.
- Add and change customer profile information on the fly. Review your customer merchandise history and apply their open store credits. Buyers Club, On-Account and Gift card benefits are all available.
- Tie your sales associates to each transaction and track their sales performance.
- Return merchandise easily and accurately from any location by retrieving historical sales transaction numbers.
- Perform all types of promotional discounting including timed sales, coupons, quantity discounts, Buyer’s Club and marked-down merchandise.
- View real-time inventory for all your locations (on-order, on-hand, received, in-transit).
- Send branded email receipts with your logo, store address, store email address, social media links and customizable banner ads.
- Print hard copy receipts wirelessly.
- Expedite credit card processing with available integrations and signature capture.
- Record your sales associates’ punch ins & outs even when they are offsite miles away.
Runit’s On-The-Go DashboardRunIt Pulse provides owners and managers of retail chains with an “on-the-go” dashboard, allowing them to view critical, real-time metrics about their stores.
RunIt Pulse allows the user to view:
- The latest sales statistics, broken down by store
- Number of receipts, voids etc.
- Top selling items, including on-hand and on-order
- Sales results by employee
- Sales trending graphs