Runit Open Pro
Runit’s Mobile and Tablet POS SolutionRunit Open Pro packs the full functionality of our POS module into your iPad. Runit Open Pro allows you to accomplish everything you can perform with the PC version of our POS while maintaining the speed, ease-of-use and accuracy that our thousands of merchants have grown accustomed to. This intuitive app will have your sales associates up and running in no time.
Following are some of Runit Open Pro’s most commonly used functions:
- Quickly perform real-time sales transactions that are immediately viewable across the chain.
- Use Runit’s “endless aisle” capabilities to easily sell inventory from other locations (including online) and quick-transfer or ship to customer.
- Add items to receipts by scanning their barcodes with iPad’s onboard camera or a wireless Bluetooth scanner.
- Add and change customer profile information on the fly. Review your customer merchandise history and apply their open store credits. Buyers Club, On-Account and Gift card benefits are all available.
- Tie your sales associates to each transaction and track their sales performance.
- Return merchandise easily and accurately from any location by retrieving historical sales transaction numbers.
- Perform all types of promotional discounting including timed sales, coupons, quantity discounts, Buyer’s Club and marked-down merchandise.
- View real-time inventory for all your locations (on-order, on-hand, received, in-transit).
- Send branded eReceipts with your logo, store address, store email address, social media links and customizable banner ads.
- Print hard copy receipts wirelessly using the Epson TM-T88VI and TM-m30 (WiFi) or the Epson TM-m30 (Bluetooth version).
- Simply capture credit card payments anywhere in the store or at a pop-up via Bluetooth using the Ingenico iSMP4 or the BBPOS Chipper 2X BT.
- Record your sales associates’ punch ins & outs even when they are offsite miles away.
Runit’s On-The-Go DashboardRunit Pulse provides owners and managers of retail chains with an “on-the-go” dashboard, allowing them to view critical, real-time metrics about their stores.
Runit Pulse allows the user to view:
- The latest sales statistics, broken down by store
- Number of receipts, voids etc.
- Top selling items, including on-hand and on-order
- Sales results by employee
- Sales trending graphs