Layaways and Special Orders
Layaways and special orders can be an important opportunity for some of our merchants.
Let your customer put a purchase aside without having to pay for it in full upfront. Compared to the typically high interest rates on credit cards, this might actually be a better alternative for your customer. That’s why Runit has built an entire module for you to easily manage that part of the business.
Layaways and Special Order Details:
- Retrieve layaways or special orders by customer name, receipt number, or store layaway or special order number.
- Review each of the tender types and the payments made for a particular layaway and special order.
- Enter new inventory at the register when making a special order.
- Automatically generate a purchase order for items on a special order.
- Complete payment on a layaway without the customer picking up the merchandise.
- Bind multiple customers’ special orders to a PO.
- Advanced discounts and promotional features.
- Real-time means that you choose when your promotion begins and ends.
- Markdown a line item by a dollar amount, percent or by entering a new price.
- Discount an entire receipt by a percentage, a flat dollar amount or by bottom line.
- Disperse discounts between each item on a receipt.
Don’t Miss These Related Features